|CSU Long Beach
Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
Extra Credit Project
Wiley Plus Resources
Mimi Opkins Home
CECS 323 Home
CECS 343 Home
- Write a program that uses random numbers to generate two (x,y) coordinates.
- The numbers should be integers between 0 and 10.
- Compute the distance between the two points using the standard formula:
- Display the coordinates used in (x,y) format then print out the distance.
- Display the distance as a decimal number with four places to the right of the decimal point
- Display text so the user understands what they are seeing
- Make sure you document the program as specified in the grading
guidelines. Use appropriate comments
- You will hand in a printout of the program(s) along with a demo
in the lab.
You will be graded on the following components:
- Does the program
do what is required
- Is it properly documented
- Is it fully tested
- Is it properly designed